When parents go their separate ways, it takes a toll on the children and the adults. What is the right balance of custody and visitation? How will this affect your relationship with your child? How do you stand your ground without adding fuel to the fire?
At The Cantrell Law Firm, our Clinton child custody lawyers take a problem-solving approach to the sensitive issues of divorce and child custody. We strive for practical solutions that preserve parent-child bonds and foster cooperation between parents. Of course, we realize that sometimes there is no middle ground or amicable agreement. Our attorneys can forcefully assert your interests if your custody dispute ends up in court.
Fighting for custody or parenting time? Revisiting the custody order? Call 865-457-9100 now to set up a free, confidential consultation.
Attorneys for Families in Child Custody and Visitation Cases
Getting divorced means redefining your family, in the legal sense and in the day-to-day realities. We represent mothers or fathers in resolving custody issues, through negotiated parenting agreements or contested family court proceedings.
Our Clinton custody attorneys handle all scenarios:
• Petitions for sole custody or primary custody
• Maximizing visitation for the non-primary parent
• Shared custody (50-50 parenting time)
• Parenting schedules and parenting plans
• Legal custody disputes (education, health care, religion, etc.)
• Modifications of child custody orders
• Parent relocation (to Tennessee or out of Tennessee)
• Interference with visitation rights
• Paternity and legitimation
• Adjustments of child support
• Practical Solutions & Aggressive Representation in Family Law
Attorney Daniel Goodge has extensive experience with Tennessee child custody issues. They offer the perspective and creative ideas to work out an amicable and workable co-parenting arrangement. They offer the strategies and skills to protect your child and your parental rights in court.
The Cantrell Law Firm handles family law in Anderson County, Campbell County, Knox County, and nearby counties of East Tennessee. For a free initial consultation with our Clinton divorce lawyers, call 865-457-9100, or contact us online.
362 South Charles G Seivers Boulevard
Clinton, TN 37716
531 Callahan Dr Ste 101 A
Knoxville, TN 37912
For more information please contact us at 865-457-9100