The Cantrell Law Firm is a local law firm with a national reputation for excellence. We can proudly put our record of results up against bigger firms in East Tennessee and beyond. We are also proud to call ourselves a small firm in a small town. Our many long-standing clients know that they will be treated with respect, compassion, and personalized attention. Since 1994, our Clinton lawyers have served individuals and families of Clinton, Oak Ridge, Knoxville, and throughout East Tennessee.
We are a full-service firm that can capably handle all of your family's legal needs, including:
What Sets Us Apart
Whether you're dealing with a personal injury, family law, bankruptcy, or criminal matter, you cannot afford to put your case in the hands of mediocre representation. At The Cantrell Law Firm, you are our top priority and we will work tirelessly to ensure that you are receiving the best possible representation.
Our team at Cantrell Law Firm is committed to taking you under our wing and providing unparalleled service and representation:
• We get results. Dail Cantrell has taken more than 200 cases to trial by jury, with a success rate of more than 95 percent. He has recovered tens of millions of dollars through verdicts and settlements for those who have suffered personal injury through the negligence of others.
• We welcome all cases. Not every accident or injury is a million-dollar case, but every injured person deserves to get full value for his or her claim. We have the resources and the firepower to handle the biggest cases, but we will not turn away anyone who can benefit from our representation.
• We are a local law firm with a national reputation. We enjoy getting to know our clients and vice versa. The attorneys and staff of The Cantrell Law Firm are proud and active citizens in the community. Our attorneys have provided some pro bono legal counsel to citizens in need, and Dail Cantrell has provided valuable mentorship to young attorneys.
• We are a firm of faith. Our Christian faith is important to us and those beliefs and values are reflected in the way we practice law and conduct ourselves.
• We are here to serve you. Our attorneys offer a free, no-obligation office consultation to explore your legal issue. We will explain our legal fees at the beginning of your case and give you our honest assessment of your case.
Arrange Your Free Consultation Today
We urge you to bring as much information as possible to your consultation. This will help us determine the best course of action and begin working on your case immediately. We check our e-mail and phones at all hours, so you can contact us 24/7 and be assured of a timely response. In personal injury cases, there are no attorney fees unless we recover compensation. For other legal services, we can accept Visa and MasterCard or work out a payment plan.